Set iron to Cotton/Jeans Setting and TURN OFF steam.
Apply FIRM, EVEN and HEAVY pressure and iron each area of the image for 5 seconds. Circularly press and iron the image. (A4 size image, press 3-5 minutes. 1/2 A4 size image, press 2-3 minutes. 1/4 A4 size image, press 1.5-2 minutes )
Ensure that all areas of the image is ironed, especially the corners and edges.
Apply ENOUGH pressure on the transfer as more pressure will help transfer all of the print onto the fabric.
INSUFFICIENT PRESSURE and IRONING TIME would achieve poor transfer result – the transferred image may peel off.
Temperature and Time may vary based on easy heat press type and image size. Suggest you do a test before transfer onto t-shirts.
Suggest set time and temperature as below:
A4 size image, 190℃(374℉), 120 seconds.
1/2 A4 size image, 190℃(374℉), 90 seconds.
1/4 A4 size image, 190℃(374℉), 30 seconds.
At first, heat press the whole image slowly from one side to the other side.
Apply HEAVY pressure on each area of the image for 10 seconds, circularly iron the whole image 4 times (80 seconds in total).
At last, heat press each corner of the image for 10~20 seconds. NOTES: If the corner peels off, cover the teflon paper(in the pack) and heat press it for another 10~20 seconds.
Set Temperature to 190℃(374℉), Set Time to 10 seconds, Apply MEDIUM pressure.
Step 1: PRINT
Print your design on the BLANK Side of transfer paper, MIRROR Printing, Set Paper Type to Label Paper. Choose 110g-128g.
Step 2: CUT
Cut out your design with scissors.
NOTES:Trim close to the printed parts but leave a bit of a margin – 2mm.Don’t cut so close that your design falls apart or warps while you are ironing.
Step 3: PLACE
Place T-shirt on a solid and heat resistant surface. Iron the T-shirt to remove creases. Place your design facing DOWNWARDS onto appropriate position of T-shirt.
Step 4: TRANSFER
Set Temperature to 190℃ (374°F).Set Time to 10 seconds. Apply HEAVY pressure.
Step 5: Hot PEEL peel away the backing paper.
Step 6: DONE Congratulations! Your DIY image transfer has been done. Enjoy!
WASHING INSTRUTIONS :
1.Don’t wash within 48 hours after transfer.2.Wash the garment before wearing.3.Don’t use bleach or alkaline detergent.4.Turn the garment inside out when washing.5.Don’t soak to wash.6.Full spin cycle, cold water washing.7.No delicate washing.8.No tumble dry.9.Remove garment promptly after washing, colors may bleed if left wet too long.10.Unfold the transferred image, hang to dry naturally.
1.Keep the image facing outside when fold the garment. 2.Store the garment in a dry and cool place.3.Keep the unused transfer paper sealed and presser.
- Compatible with LASER printers, scissors & cutting machine. The printing quality is quite vivid and vibrant. Easy to transfer and use. Machine washable with cold water in Full Cycle mode. No tumble dry. No peeling, no cracking after 30 washes.
- REQUIREMENTS: Laser Printers (HP,OKI,Brothers) – Scissors or Cutting Machine (Cricut, silhouette and more) ,Iron or Easy Press or Heat Press machine ,Teflon Paper (in the pack).
- APPLICATIONS: The Laser Light 1.0 printable iron on vinyl can transfer your design, text, images, photos and pictures to white t shirts or fabrics.
- Make custom personalied DIY gifts to your friends or family on Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Birthday, Thanksgiving, Easter, Halloween, Christmas, Valentine’s Day or Wedding Day.
- EASY TO USE:  Print & Cut out the image.  Peel & Place the printed image facing UPWARD onto fabric and cover the image with Teflon Paper.  Transfer Image with Iron or Heat Press.  Remove the teflon paper. Transfer has been done! Step-by-step instructions are on the back of cover paper in the pack.